1. Use of Google AnalyticsThis Website uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google LLC, to collect access-related statistics in order to improve our services and enhance this Website.
Necessity of cookiesCookies are necessary for the proper functioning of this site, and cannot be switched off within the user's system. Cookies are normally set only in response to user actions that correspond to requests for service, including privacy settings, login, and form entry. Users are able to set their browsers to block or issue warnings of cookies, but this may result in some parts of the site not functioning properly. The site's cookies do not store any information allowing personal identification of users.
Cookies for marketing and cookies for targeted advertisingCookies for these purposes are used to retrieve browsing status for this site and activity across the website. By obtaining IP addresses, these cookies may retrieve information about the types of device and web browser used by accessing users, along with information that allows analysis of the interests and preferences of accessing users. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements on this site, etc. related to users' interests, and to deliver this site's e-mail newsletters. For similar purposes, this information may be provided to contractors of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and other third parties. Users can configure their browsers to disable cookie functionality; however, please note that this may prevent the website from operating properly.
Functions of cookiesDue to the nature of the site's information provision service that offers appropriate information suited to users, selections by users (user name, language, region of access, etc.) are recorded in this site by its cookies. Cookie information may be kept even following a browsing session on the site and transmitted to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, only as a necessary means to provide the services of the site. Please be assured that cookie information on the site does not include information that can be used to identify individual users, is anonymized, and cannot be used to track users' browsing status on other websites.
Please contact the following with any inquiries regarding cookie information on the site.
Address: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building No. 1, Nishi-shinjuku 2-8-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Department in charge: Policy Coordination Department, Policy Coordination Division, Office of the Governor for Policy Planning, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
3. Web accessibility(1) This Website is committed to improving web accessibility in line with the recommendations of the JIS X 8341-3:2016 standard, "Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities -Information and communications equipment, software, and services- Part 3: Web content" (revised on March 22nd, 2016).
(2) This Website aims to achieve the AA or A web accessibility levels for the respective items, with the exception of certain exclusions.
4. Evaluation of web accessibility(1) The web accessibility of this Website will be tested once a year based on the JIS X 8341-3:2016 standard. The results of the test will be published on this Website.
(2) The scope of the test shall include all pages under this Website ( https://www.tokyoupdates.metro.tokyo.lg.jp )
(3) The evaluation will be conducted by selecting multiple pages using random and non-random methods based on the "JIS X 8341-3:2016 Testing Guidelines."
5. ExclusionsVarious external social media content linked from this Website, as well as pages containing on-site search results, will be excluded from the test.
7. Accessibility criteria checklist
|1.1.1||For "Non-text Content"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|1.2.1||For "Prerecorded Audio-only and Video-only"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.2.2||For "Captions (Prerecorded)"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.2.3||For "Audio Description or Media Alternative (Prerecorded)"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.3.1||For "Information and Relationships"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|1.3.2||For "Meaningful Sequence"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|1.3.3||For "Sensory Characteristics"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.4.1||For "Use of Color"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|1.4.2||For "Audio Control"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|2.1.2||For "No Keyboard Trap"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|2.2.1||For "Timing Adjustable"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|2.2.2||For "Pause, Stop, Hide"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|2.3.1||For "Three Flashes and Below Threshold"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|2.4.1||For "Bypass Blocks"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.2||For "Page Titled"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.3||For "Focus Order"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.4||For "Link Purpose (In Context)"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|3.1.1||For "Language of Page"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|3.2.1||For "On Focus"||A||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|3.2.2||For "On Input"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|3.3.1||For "Error Identification"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|3.3.2||For "Labels or Instructions"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|4.1.2||For "Name, Role, Value"||A||Applicable||Passed|
|1.2.4||For "Captions (Live)"||AA||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.2.5||For "Audio Description (Prerecorded)"||AA||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
|1.4.3||For "Contrast (Minimum)"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|1.4.4||For "Resize text"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|1.4.5||For "Images of Text"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.5||For "Multiple Ways"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.6||For "Headings and Labels"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|2.4.7||For "Focus Visible"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|3.1.2||For "Language of Parts"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|3.2.3||For "Consistent Navigation"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|3.2.4||For "Consistent Identification"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|3.3.3||For "Error Suggestion"||AA||Applicable||Passed|
|3.3.4||For "Error Prevention (Legal, Financial, Data)"||AA||Not applicable||Passed||No applicable content|
8. Site RequirementsThe following browsers are recommended for a safer and better experience of this website.
on Microsoft Windows, the latest versions of
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- iOS: the latest version of Safari
- Android: the latest version of Google Chrome